I've seen your activities and I think they are very useful to train some skills and grammar structures. However, I recommend you to introduce clearer hints in the Simple Past activity, because sometimes it is dificult to know what verb fits in each blank. Maybe you can give some clues like "synonym of begin" or "start in past".
I've seen your activities and I think they are very useful to train some skills and grammar structures. However, I recommend you to introduce clearer hints in the Simple Past activity, because sometimes it is dificult to know what verb fits in each blank. Maybe you can give some clues like "synonym of begin" or "start in past".
Thanks Sara, you are right, it could be a little tricky for students but there are somo gaps which have the chance to write several verbs, not just one. Thanks for your comment!
I think most of us face to these types of activities once, so for the future it is essential to have trained previously sometimes. So, I find it perfect becuase otherwise, we will be confused. Good job again my dear!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Pili!
ReplyDeleteI've seen your activities and I think they are very useful to train some skills and grammar structures. However, I recommend you to introduce clearer hints in the Simple Past activity, because sometimes it is dificult to know what verb fits in each blank. Maybe you can give some clues like "synonym of begin" or "start in past".
You've done a great work!!
Hi Pili!
ReplyDeleteI've seen your activities and I think they are very useful to train some skills and grammar structures. However, I recommend you to introduce clearer hints in the Simple Past activity, because sometimes it is dificult to know what verb fits in each blank. Maybe you can give some clues like "synonym of begin" or "start in past".
You've done a great work!!
Thanks Sara, you are right, it could be a little tricky for students but there are somo gaps which have the chance to write several verbs, not just one. Thanks for your comment!
ReplyDeleteOh great! I don't know why my comments appear two times =(
ReplyDeleteOh great! I don't know why my comments appear two times =(
ReplyDeleteHi Pilu,
ReplyDeleteI think most of us face to these types of activities once, so for the future it is essential to have trained previously sometimes. So, I find it perfect becuase otherwise, we will be confused. Good job again my dear!!!!