This activity is focused on infant Education. It is a warming up activity which pretends working on daily routines with children from 3 to 5 years old.
Congratulations on your blog, Pilar! I like specially this activity, I found it very useful when working with young children, they are crazy about songs!
Great job Pilar! It is very interesting how work the daily rutines, it is a part so important in the learning process of a second language, specially in early ages. The part that I really like is the first one, when you work the emotions.
Nice blog, Pilar! This activity has drawn my attention because it is very colorful and catchy for young children. It is a great way to master daily expressions. As Noemà says, I think that the most interesting part is the one related to feelings, an essential part of the learning process that we forget sometimes. Keep doing like this!
Nice blog, Pilar! This activity has drawn my attention because it is very colorful and catchy for young children. It is a great way to master daily expressions. As Noemà says, I think that the most interesting part is the one related to feelings, an essential part of the learning process that we forget sometimes. Keep doing like this!
Congratulations on your blog, Pilar! I like specially this activity, I found it very useful when working with young children, they are crazy about songs!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Pilar! It is very interesting how work the daily rutines, it is a part so important in the learning process of a second language, specially in early ages. The part that I really like is the first one, when you work the emotions.
ReplyDeleteNice blog, Pilar! This activity has drawn my attention because it is very colorful and catchy for young children. It is a great way to master daily expressions. As Noemà says, I think that the most interesting part is the one related to feelings, an essential part of the learning process that we forget sometimes. Keep doing like this!
ReplyDeleteNice blog, Pilar! This activity has drawn my attention because it is very colorful and catchy for young children. It is a great way to master daily expressions. As Noemà says, I think that the most interesting part is the one related to feelings, an essential part of the learning process that we forget sometimes. Keep doing like this!
ReplyDelete